We Are Hiring
We are not offering Jobs. We are offering Careers.
Rivulet Digital was formed with the goal of bringing together an amazing group of seasoned international professionals with years of combined experience to help clients power through their bandwidth and capability limitations.
Realistically, most companies don’t need to build large in-house production teams. In fact, it rarely makes financial sense to maintain a team with widely diverse specialties like eCommerce, PHP, WordPress, HTML, design, data management, and analytics. Don’t get us wrong – to grow, companies need ALL of these capabilities at certain times along the way – and THAT is what makes Rivulet Digital so valuable.
Experience: 2 Years
We are hiring an experienced business analyst to join team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Bridge between business and technical teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications Ensuring solutions meet, business needs and requirements
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Maintain proposal content library for re-usability
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Analyst experience in ecommerce domain or with similar role
- Marketplace and eCommerce requirements gathering, analysing and documenting requirements for mid-scale & large-scale projects
- Preparation of process flow diagrams, scope of work, BRD, FRD, SRS and user manual documents
- Experience writing user stories Interacting to understand and document requirements
- Working with the UX team to ensure requirements are accurately translated into mock-ups
- Must have documentation experience in ecommerce domains
- Experience in Pre-sales to prepare the feature listing, wireframes, SOW, flow diagram
- Good Knowledge of MS office, Wireframing tools, Project tool such as Jira
- Confident, self-driven and self-assured communicator, able to relay complex, technical information to a variety of clients
Business Development Manager
Experience: 5-7 Years
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales, and marketing strategy.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or similar position
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Must have experience with bidding portals like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, and other bidding portals
- Extensive experience in cold calling and LinkedIn approach
- Must have experience with products and services, both industry
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking for a Laravel developer with strong understanding of the PHP programming language. Ability to work on vibrant and exciting projects all around the world, mainly enterprise solutions that web start-ups & custom web applications. Working alongside experienced front-end and back-end developers as well as include large scale our design team.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing servers through Laravel Forge.
- Developing standalone API-based web services for various campaign efforts and applications.
- Working with frontend developers on the backend needs of their projects.
- Communicate directly with clients and project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Proven 3-5 years' experience as a Laravel Developer or with Laravel framework
- Must have experience with Laravel Eloquent (ORM)
- Must have experience with REST API and token base Authentication system
- Must have experience with Vue.js, Nuxt.js and Socket.io
- Writing and understanding object-oriented PHP
- Good understanding of Database Concepts
- Experience in Linux Commands, Linux CLI for PHP - LAMP with AWS. jQuery, Ajax and Web service
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Open minded to new solutions, forward thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- REST API design
- Experience with web application development & web services for mobile apps will be an added advantage
Front End Developer
Experience: 4-8 Years
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front End Developer to join our team. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
- Optimize websites and web applications for maximum speed
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven 4-8 years' experience as a Front End Developer or HTML Developer or similar role
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and WordPress
- Should have experience with PSD/XD to WordPress conversion, Avada theme, Elementor PRO, Beaver Builder, and ACF plugin
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of animations like, scrollmagic, tweenmax or GSAP, would be an advantage
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them